CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Did the Time Go?

Well, my littlest angel is now standing unassisted. Wasn't she born yesterday? It sure seems like it.

(This was taken the day we brought her home from the hospital.)

I would love to capture a photo of her standing, but every time I catch her, she decides to grab at my camera, and then the unavoidable topple occurs. Oh, well.

Hopefull, I can get a photo to share soon. She seems utterly mystified when she realizes what she's doing, and then decides to think about it for awhile, on her bottom, of course.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she's getting! Can't wait for the picture!

LisaLisa said...

What a big girl! She's always got a smile on her face...and I detect a little mischief in her eyes...watch out for her in more ways than one! heehee!

Post a Comment