CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Future Doctor?

This is not the greatest photo, but I thought Isabella was so funny, I had to share.

Isabella managed to get her hands on my iPod headphones yesterday. Thinking they were a stethoscope, she put one earpiece in Sophia's ear and held the other earpiece to her own chest. She then proceeded to shout, "Here, Sister. Listen to Bella's heart 'beep'."

She has recently been watching Elmo Visits the Doctor, and thankfully, is no longer quite so freaked out at her own doctor's visits. (We had a few full-blown meltdowns in Dr. Wireman's office before I bought this DVD).


I think it's finally time to buy the little pink doctor's kit I saw at Babies R Us. I don't think my hot pink headphones will survive another "checkup."

(By the way, Sophia has a plastic lemon in her mouth, just in case you were wondering).

1 comments:

Michele said...

So cute! She definitely needs a doctor kit of her own!

Post a Comment